Wednesday, July 3, 2013

There is always a time to get back to work, I accept that with my full heart.

Adam B C's ninth day in Indonesia

After yesterdays hangover, I slept in a little, a little to much that is. I was woken up by the supermoon. Apparently the moon on this day was much closer to the moon than usual. A perfect time to harness the power of the moon and paint. What your about to see is some conceptual illustrations of a new character of mine named Piggy. The meaning of conceptual illustrations in this context was to use the resources on hand to translate images in the mind to a surface; and here is how the day panned out.



This is th view for my working area. Charming isn't it. One day I will have a studio of my own to do my paintings and express my ideas. Until I will work on piggy and work hard as a Model/ Actor.



Gathering 001.



Gathering 002.



Suffering.



Weeping.



High Spirits.



Dejection.



Low spirits.



Anxiety.



Dispair.



Grief.



Joy.



Love.



The Nevya sponsored work station.



Heading outside to get my mind off the project.



The supermoon over Jakarta.



It so Tatooine here.



Clouds rushing off to bed.



What does the future hold for me? Will it be a comedy, epic theatre or tragedy?



The sky always has the answer, be patient.



Yeah I suppose you're right sky.




Hurry off to bed.



I will be patient and calm.



Such a lovely backdrop.



I feel like I am in a poem.



Star light star bright...



Thank you Supermoon.


'I Adam B C dedicate myself to a life of Art. Thanks for visiting people.  Stay tuned for improvements to the initial ideas tomorrow. Art was never meant to be quick you know. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment