Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Unfamiliar home

My Unfamiliar home creation process

On this day, I presented my "Unfamiliar Home" project to some Gong Jow clients. The pit went well, they said they would go back and think about it and unite my idea with an idea they are trying to hatch, involving a motorcycle company in China. The meeting was cool, four people came to the Starz office, I felt like it was a quite serious meeting. I think I did well. I Made this poster of which they were impressed, I think I am in there good books. Only time will ever tell.



Only time will ever tell.



This is me rehearsing the pitch.



Adam 01



Adam 02



Adam 03



Adam 04



Adam 05



Piggy thought he might grace me with some coaching



Piggy 01



Piggy 02



It was a eaten fruit, fruity fruitful.


Dream dream dreaming away, where will this dream lead me, I don't know and I don't care, I just know I have to dream. THis day was a good day in the journal of B9, I have to keep up the hard work and I certainly will. Thanks for Visiting. Adam B c.





No comments:

Post a Comment