Thursday, July 18, 2013

Birthday Card to Gordon

This is where Piggy Became Public

It was a quite afternoon afternoon and I was confronted with a small problem. I wanted to send my Brother a birthday card in the US, but when I went to the bank to withdraw some cash, I was broke. :( But that is not the end of the story because, in that moment I remembered that I can make birthday cards too. So i went around the house and gathered as much resources as I could, and after consulting B9, this card was created. The Characters on the card are as follows, the Hero Sir Piggy Donald, the blue one is 33 (aka Curly blue he likes carrots) and the pinkish red one is 22 (aka salmon and Madonna lover). Collectively they are B9's actors and have signed a contract forever to fulfill the growth of B9 and expanding B9 across all international boarders (FYI it was not easy to get them to sign because of their little fingers and hyper active personalities).



The Card


This is the first public appearance of the Piggies you can be sure to see them again. The Adam B C channel/ blog / medium is going to get more wild and will challenge your perception at every chance it gets. Thanks for visiting, See you tomorrow as the piggy story unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment