Saturday, July 27, 2013

In the Theatre

Today in the Theatre

Today was a great day!. The stage was set and the "Piggy" Project has had its first day in to film studio. It was tough but I'm sure it will be all worth it in the end. Plus the main reason for doing this project is for making Piggy a real boy, a promise is a promise and I will live up to my Promise. Oh BTW if you wanted to see some more background information on "Piggy" as in how did he come about, please visit www.b9birth.com. Cheers enjoy.



Piggy 001




22 take to the stage so dramatically.



How was that good?



Producer and the Director.


That was a good day on set, I know I will come back to this page some day to remember how this all began, and If it is the future me that is reading this, I would like to ask how are things is Piggy a real boy yet? I told you everything is going to be alright! Thanks for Visiting Adam B C.




No comments:

Post a Comment