Friday, July 5, 2013

Painting for the Last Day in Jakarta.

A painting is never ever truly finished. Just like a thought it never ends.


Today started with a late night drive back to Nevya's, and continued with some follow up work with the paintings I started earlier. These paintings are conceptual images of a Character named Piggy, which I have been working on for a period of 3 years, I believe this thought has become mature and ready to enter the human world. Let's visualise the day.



Jill's place is beautiful.



 And so was the moon that night.



 Love revised.



 Low spirits revised.



 Joy revised.



 Grief revised.



 Despair revised.



 Dejected revised.



 Weeping revised.



 Suffering revised.



 High Spirits revised.



 Anxiety revised.



Impressionist Expression 01



Impressionist Expression 02



Impressionist Expression 03



Impressionist Expression 04


Piggy Whole.



After finishing up we decided to chill at the local Mall near Green Ville



I have livied in Hong Kong for about three years now, and I can tell you this is a Huge Mall, bigger than anything I have ever seen.



But they did not have my size!



Are you talking to me?



I love strawberry!



Es and Nev.



This was a foyer of a restaurant in the Mall. Scale and proportion.



Huge mall. Jakarta is going to rise.



Jakarta is much more thank you may think it is. The news and current events only show a particular aspect of any issue, and it is only when you see it for yourself that you really see what is going on.



I really admire the repeat patterns here at the airport.



Repeat pattern 01.



Repeat pattern 02.



Repeat pattern 03.



Repeat pattern 04.



Repeat pattern 05.



Repeat pattern 06.


Repeat pattern 07.


It is late in the evening and I need to catch my flight back to Hong Kong. I am actually glad to go home. I always love to travel, You see so much. You don't need to only rely on other people's opinions.


That was my final day in Jakarta. I will be back, this place to me is like the Wild Wild East, if there was ever such a thing. It is not like they are lawless, they have morals, just that following and enforcing every single Western safety and health regulation takes time to adjust. I am sure this place has the ability to become more law abiding and more Westernised or should I say industrialized; but perhaps Jakarta will learn all it can from both the East and West and formulate its own culture an International Javanese culture that will rival all worlds. I look forward to seeing this marvelous future. Thanks for visiting my friends. Tomorrow it is back to Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment