Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Adam B C's day eighth in Indonesia

Adam B C's eighth in Jakarta


Back to civilisation and back to city culture and society. Today I set out to meet Juli and Melly, I heard from a little bird they use to be models in Singapore. I will have a lot to learn from them. Let's see how that day panned out.



The Taxi ride into Plaza Senayan.



What a antique lift brought back to life.



Though the clouds outside amazed me a little more.



Little did I know at this point I already had seen Juli I just had my sunnies on and missed her.



We waited outside in the presence of the clouds.



Slightly hot out here.



Oh there is Juli.



Juli picked us up and introduced me to Melly and took us to a seafood restaurant.



Here we have Juli to my right and Melly to my left.



Here we have a rather strange looking hexagon scale fish.



Here we have the same fish; but frozen.



It is like a box.



Hey what are you looking at.



I have never seen such a fish, discovery channel you still have lots of work to do.



Here we have some shadow puppets rendered for display.



Don't they look so cute together. Love the shoulders.



After that Melly took us to the local Billiard parlor. Yes that is Wiskey.



Melly and I.



Melly and I. Thanks M.



Now down to business.



I am happy with that.



Rather nice place.



This is after my punishing drink.



Melly 001



Melly 002



Melly 003. I think she missed.



Let's work together on the next one.



Come on whit ball don't sink.



Melly 004


Gotta get ready for my drink.



Adam 01.



Adam 02.



Adam 03.



Adam 04.



Adam 05.



Happy day.



Hey guys I order dessert for everyone.



Thanks for dessert.



It was really crispy too.



Melly Yeah!



Distraction.



Adam 06



Adam 07



Hi Es, Melly and I



Melly, Es and Juli.



We had a fun day!



Melly sunk the white ball!



Adam sunk the white ball!


This turned out to be a very unexpectedly fun day, however we go drunk far to early and had to retired home. Thank you Juli and Melly for a most entertainingly fun afternoon of Seafood and Billiards. I did mention that I would try to get some work done today, but I guess fun took over. Maybe I begin that tomorrow. This is Adam B C thanks for visiting. Stay tuned tomorrow the painting will begin.



No comments:

Post a Comment