Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Tao Bao Magazine for 5 issues

Working at Tao Bao

Hello everyone, today was filled with Samsung Galaxy s4, Samsung Galaxy s4 editorial that is. Today I was playing the a average Hong Kong boy out to enjoy a day with this girlfriend and his Galaxy s4. While I cannot show you the actual shots, I can show you the behind the scenes shot of roughly how the day when. So lets dive into the world of fashion editorials.



Enter the outdoor set



Located near Hollywood road behind Sheung Wan



The Tao Team



Don't let the bike get sun stroke



The team and I



Lauren and the Photographer



Setting up for the shot



My lovely bike for the day



I really love this shot



Riding in the back streets of Hong Kong is fun



Adam B C



In Jordan's Change room



In the car to Cyberport, in Hiking Gear



Our lovely diver and the director



Yes a water fall behind Cyberport



This is where the big boats drive by.



The Hikers



Hiking gear no 2



The team at work in my background



The long ride home


It was a hot hard days work. Working in your dream job is tough and striving for your ultimate dream is even tougher. Never give up what you want people, you may just get it one day. Keep dreaming. Thanks for visiting Adam B C.

No comments:

Post a Comment