Sunday, July 14, 2013

Little S

Little S we meet again

I met her about six months ago and OMG how much has she grown. I love the little thing girl so much. I have no more words to say, lets just look at the sexy little thing.



Everyone looks so natural in this shot.



I think she just did a smelly.



Don't we look so good together.



I wonder what she is thinking?



I think she likes me.



I really think she does.



Two great looking girls.



I have sexy eyes.



I think we dropped something.



Yes this is kowloon Tong.



I want to go and play.



Your not escaping.hehe.



The serious and the dripply.


I had a great day with you Little Sammi, you are turning out to be a very cute little girl. Thanks momma for bring her out, I am sure it is never easy. Little S you keep growing, many great time ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment