Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunrise over Hong Kong

Returning to Hong Kong. Watching the sunrise was perhaps the most beautiful dream I have ever seen.



I'm heading home. Well a place which now I call home. I am gonna work hard, and focus on my career, I am dedicating myself to the way of life that I have created and I am going to do well at it. I have too for after this stage I will move on to the next stage and so forth. But before all that, lets ride the clouds and visit some Pink Floyd imagery.



Jakarta has some very beautiful and elaborate chandeliers, a good alternative to crystals.



Don't you feel like you're at very beautiful Zoo.

 .

Floyd 001



Floyd 002



Floyd 003



Floyd 004



Floyd 005



Floyd 006



Floyd 007



Floyd 008



Floyd 009



Floyd 010



Floyd 011



Floyd 012



Floyd 013



Floyd 014



Floyd 015


Simply breath taking is it not. For those that have seen it, you know what I am talking about. I personally have not been able to record such imagery before and I am totally overwhelmed by the clarity, and cannot wait for the next opportunity to take aerial photography again. If you are ever feeling down, please revisit this section of my blog and lift yourself back up, for no matter how gloomy or cloud you day maybe  there is always a beautiful sunset or sunrise just around the corner. This is Adam B C. Thanks for Visiting. My new post will be about returning to work as a Model / Actor in Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment