Saturday, July 27, 2013

AsiaOne Tower 8 Fung Yip Street Chai Wan

Last Nights Midnight Art Run.

Last Night I made my way too South East Hong Kong, Chai Wan. IT is a nice little part of the city to see some Frog Man Art. I did have a great evening diving into the mind of others, I felt the most inner deeper feelings of those who do art and are in love with expression. It was a great evening.


White



FrogKing, Mr KWOK. I have a foto with this artist.



Can you see me.



Adam 01



Adam 02



Adam 03



Adam 04



Adam 05



Adam 06


Adam 07



Adam 08



And all the way home


I met a friend called Sky last night, He said many things to me, but the highlight of that conversation was " Let's starve the worst that can happen is that we die", that was very inspiring to hear this from another Artist, He creates wooden cameras. Speak to you all soon Adam B C

No comments:

Post a Comment