Thursday, July 4, 2013

Out for a little meeting and then I have to say goodbye to my new found friends.

Adam B C's tenth day in Jakarta


Today was a day of tying loose ends. This morning I endeavoured to approach a Modeling studio Look INC, which was suggested to me through Juli. Trust me it was not easy to find especially I do not speak Bahasa. But I found it and acted the salesman, and I think I did well. She said she will contact me after Ramadan. Yeah. Then afterwards I meet up with some good friends for a " I will see you again " supper. Lets proceed to visualise the day.





We go searching for KeKe and Look INC.



I think we have the wrong address?



Do you know where Look INC is?



I am sure it is around here somewhere.



I feel like I am in a scene in the Hangover.



Yeah! After a 45 minute walk I found it thanks to a girl named Simbad.



I learnt at lot from Keke, today, and I know I am doing the right thing. Lets keep up the hard work. For I have a dream.




Now that all the serious stuff is complete let's go stroll in the warm evening air.



Look at the size of that moon.



I like Bahasa. 



Steak is a big thing over here.



There are so many motorcycles here, cheap transport is the way to survive in this newly established Bhasin society.



Most restaurants here have the kitchen on the street, separated from the main dining room.



Always need to watch for scooters.



Hello kitty is so big over here.



After a short walk we decided to have Japanese Ramen.



Japanese QC and systems are quite good, no matter where they are and who runs them.



Tonkotsu Ramen my favourite.



The moon popped out to say hi.



I feel like I am in Aladdin. A whole new world.



Eye of the dragon.



Let me message the girls.



I don't want to leave this place.



But I will be back.



One can really get comfortable in this new world.



Adam 001



What did you say.



The Javanese love their aesthetics. It is so not a crime.



The concept of the pictures are good but the content was lacking.



I feel comfortable in this surroundings and lifestyle. I never thought it was possible.



Hi Jill.



Hi cactus, you're so pretty.



Here is the lovely Nevya.



Let's order and eat!



My tiramisu, doesn't look that great.



My latte.



Check that out.



I just can't understand who is Beetlejuice.



Never mind Nev.



Three little birds.


That was my last social gathering in Indonesia. To everyone that I meet and was fortunate enough to receive help from; I thank you for receiving my momentary existence in your lives. I came to Jakarta not know what to expect, what I found was a whole new world of friends and relationships that will last a life time. Thank you Indonesia, and thank you for entering my blogspot. Stay tuned for tomorrow preparations for returning to Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment