Thursday, July 11, 2013

Eye Wear Commercial

For now this is an unnamed Eye Wear eprint shot.

Why are so many photo shoots done on public holidays, the answer I am still trying to work out, but it now is a common aspect of my working life. Crazy hours and crazy locations doing crazy things. 


A wild flower look. Flower power, yeah.



My Co-star .You see the theme quite clearly.



I really like like this look.



These behind the scenes crew is perhaps on of the nicer groups I have ever worked with.



I have a hard time recognising myself.



That was the whole shoot about 4 hours for me, my Co-star had to stay back.


Unfortunately, the shot has not be publicized just yet, so I can't announce the name of the brand, and even show you the finals, I still have yet to see them. I hear soon, guess strong patience is one thing I have to master, in this line of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment