Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Beginning of our new B9 series

Hovering over the Darkness

...and darkness was upon the face of the deep... This is the title we have given to our new series. Ladies and Gentlemen, before our ego was far to big, today we have decided to keep painting and not stop, this is what we have to give the world and we have already hit the on switch and hand have taped it down never to let it stop again. It took three years of accumulation but the cup is more than full and is starting to spill over. Here is our new series, in no particular order.


Bear



Bull



Eagle



Square Square



Lips



Orchid



Flowers in a green field



Tragic



Party Lights



Aurora Green



West Kowloon



Tuesday Cloud



Fractals



Alfred



Piggy



Strength



Victoria Harbour



Fiat



Aurora Orange



Aurora Pink



Emptiness



Rainbow



Many Sunsets

I am proud to be a painter. When I was young I never knew this could be done to survive. Thanks to Adam Smith's verbalization of Supply and Demand, I will be a painter/illustrator till the end of my days. Lets hope I don't need to cut my own ear off (like Vang Gogh)  to survive. I'm sure in the modern world this won't be necessary. Hope you enjoyed the work, I hope the work can bring some measure of happiness into your lives. This is Adam B C, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment