Wednesday, August 28, 2013

D&G

Self Titled

Good morning everyone, Yesterday was an extremely long day for me. The morning was spend managing our new B9 paintings (of which I plan to share with you all in my next post), the afternoon and early evening was spent acting as a fitting model at D&G at no one Peaking road. Here is how the day panned out.


Love these Sicilian shoes



These clothes do make you look younger.



Going home with Hong Kong, 7 million people that's a lot. 

I only wish I had more time to take more photo's for you all, but a fitting model really doesn't have much time, each shoe needs to be untied and tied again. But I needed to share what I have with you all. The iron is heating up 2 months into my modeling and acting initiative I am getting busier. Finger crossed, it gets even busier. This is Adam B C, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment