Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sing Tao 22 Aug 2013

Sing Tao Zenith Pilot

Good afternoon everyone. I am very happy to say I have made it to Sing Tao. I have been in this newspaper before, a long time ago for a much more different reason (Artist in residence in VAC), but today I am selling Luxury brands such a Zenith Watches. To be honest I don't really care for watches, time is never on my side, but after this experience I think I will be a avid watch watcher. 


Adam B C



The Watch actually matches my Belt.

It is true. Keep your dreams alive and so long as your willing to wait it will come true. I at times seem to be a none believer myself, but the fact is my dream is coming true and I should keep my doubtful thoughts clear from my vision and knuckle down to take each blow proudly and I will reach my distant island of dreams. Thanks for visiting this is cheerful Adam B C, out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment