Tuesday, August 13, 2013

D & G

D & G

Today I was lucky enough to be invited to D & G for casting at One Peaking road, TST. I must say I have heard a lot of this brand through Black Eye Peas songs, and Bruno the movie, but to see of the showroom with my own eyes was truly a great experience for me. Big brand was never my thing, due to the lack of circulation of this brand on the central coast, but after today I may just grow to like it. Here is how the morning when.



I had no idea where I was going to be casting today. Shocked.



The soft golden velvet shoes they wanted me to try on.



The absolutely crazy pull over jumper with three layer they asked me to try on.



The D & G showroom.


I was very happy to visit the D & G HQ show room in TST. Wow. I like the experience, the staff and the presence the company gives off. No wonder the brand is so big. I wonder if one day I would have my own brand with my own show room like this, and I do hope to inspire young Models to become everything they ever dreamed of. Adam B C out.

No comments:

Post a Comment