Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sail through the ocean of Adam B C's mind

Sail the oceans of Adam B C

Today's inspiration came from the availability of technology, never before has it been so easy to quickly show a particular aspect of my methods and process. I am sure it is quite muddled up, but I will correct that with time, but here I present to you the iphone portal concept. Ladies and Gentlemen I would like you to image with me, a iphone (smartphone) that had no screen. Where the screen was is now a real square hole. Imagine the possibility  you could touch flowers, the grass the sand the beach that was on the other side. Would this not be a nice dream, perhaps even one that could turn into a reality. Let's imagine together.



Adam B C



The iphone portal drawing



The portal by Adam B C


Thankyou for visiting. What you just saw. Was Adam B C making an idea public. This is Adam B C.




No comments:

Post a Comment