Monday, August 19, 2013

My Day at the Beach

Tao Vol. 109 2013

My day at the beach has been published. Even though my name was not mentioned in the piece, I am still happy to be apart of the whole shoot. I was given a particular comment that I was too happy in this job. I find it quite hard to hold back my happiness, firstly because I am apart of another campaign and secondly it was a day at the beach. Well here is how the day panned out, from the professional eyes of Tao.









I am once again happy to be in a Magazine, getting my image out there is important to my career, even though these shot cannot be considered ground breaking moves for my development, continual exposure will eventually lead to the big break. I know it is going to happen soon, I can feel it. Thanks for visiting Adam B C, out.


No comments:

Post a Comment