Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Interview

The Interview at Pacific Copy for ArtMap

It is amazing, when your interviewer says you the right amount of Mad. I like that comment, to be normal and not considered different would be a night mare for me. Here is a little trip into my interview world. Oh BTW this interview was for Artmap, they are interviewing us because, B9 is going to have an exhibition in Mid November (16th). We will showcase a new series of B9 swirls and it will be accompanied by a little artistic performance. More Details on that as they come it. This is how the interview unfolded.



No Smile



Simile


Littler Smile



Rehearsing my lines in the Library



Me explaining what is B9

I have Green eyes in this picture



Heading out to LKF to celebrate



Look what we found



At 7 Heaven



The Girls and I



B9 and Andy



Its the leather Jacket



The Party never ends, just breaks for the morning



Heading to a B9 mission



I look like a roman, but with sunglasses



Under the bridge where I await success



My Disguise for the day



Lovely shadows reveal what is real



Such a soft illustration



It says so much


Love Perspective



Almost a different world



The texture that broke my heart



When I arrive no one was there


In life we have to make decisions as to what is real and what is reality. Reality is a condensation of thoughts and images, it is quite difficult to distinguish what is revealed to you as being real and what is actually real. If you can tell the difference between these tow aspects of life, you are well on your way to understanding how to make better judgement in life. Kinda spaced out right. My life is. This is Adam B C, out.


No comments:

Post a Comment