Sunday, October 27, 2013

Shooting for Sing Tao Newspaper

On the scale of "things" this is called an Editorial

The was a quick job, I think in the future I can expect the instability of working in this industry. I was notified of my job only a day ahead of the shoot date, and the result ie the final publication was some 2 weeks later. The whole thing is so undercover and grey, but this is how some people make money. Not me I was only paid a small fee, but the the newspaper journal and the client must have made much more than i did for this project. Anyway here are some more pictures I took of myself on the day, compared to the professional shots. Here is how the day panned out.


I look like my younger brother



Vampire look



Why did they choose this hair for me, new is new I guess



Filters do wonders


White Shirt look



Play with your shoes



Vampire Pose



Jeans Jacket Look


I wanna see a pose

That was one snap shot of my life. Snap shots last for about two to three weeks, That is my day these days. If you can imagine a morning is when i get notified I have a job, the afternoon is when I get my call time and the evening is when the shot finally is published. If you can understand this than you can see into my daily life. This is Adam B C, thanks for visiting, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment