Wednesday, October 2, 2013

From Hong Kong to Shanghai to Urumuqi in one day

From Hong Kong to Urumuqi

Today my morning started at 5.00 am. It ended at about 12.00 Midnight. A long day of travel is ahead of me, and I simply could not wait to begin my journey. I knew it wasn't going to be easy finding my flights and getting to every place I needed to be on time, but I was determined. Really I did not know what to expect. But still that is the fun with the expected. Here is how the long day of travel panned out. 


The earliest bus to the airport and I was on it



I was on time and now I have my boarding pass



The glasses help hide my panda eyes :P




Cathy a symbol of home, off I go.



In the air, the sky always looks so good above the cloud line




I really could live here permanently, so beautiful



Back in Shanghai, I feel like I was here 2 days ago



Here is a picture I did not take last time, so Space Odyssey



Simple pure and economic, Shanghai Pudung Airport



I am really falling in love with reflections these days, another world within a world



Destination one complete



Staring into the eye of Pudong



So far so good



Just got my ticket



There is my second flight to Urumuqi




On onboard, no getting lost now, next station Urumuqi



Waiting for the Taxi to the runway



This is the four hour flight from Shanghai to Urumuqi



I just love images of the sky, I feel like I am home



Arrived Urumuqi


'

I love the script they use



That either says Urumuqi or Sing Guang



The sun is about to set on my journey and Urumuqi



The West



Driving into the west



Welcome to Urumuqi



I made it



The sky is so clear today, rather like my emotions



Large Scale Highways in China



My home for the next few days



It looks like a space station



Ahhh the comfort of a bed



Distribution dock next door



Our Lamb and Potato Dinner



Ladies and Gentlemen this is Shau Ming



We like Urumuqi



Here are some Local girls



Pork Skewers



Great Color and Contrast in the foyer



Another inspiring piece



My Hotel



On a bridge down the street



Totally awesome capture of shadows running down the stairs



Another great capture



The building that my room is in



Coi's in the Lobby



Every country has different exit signs, but only subtly



Good Nite I need some rest for my Shoot tomorrow

The Travel was tiring, but I made it with ease, the prospect of being in a Chinese coast to coast commercial has gotten me all excited. Hope I can get some sleep. I need to wake up at 5.00 am in the morning. SO Chat soon. Adam B C reporting. Out

No comments:

Post a Comment