Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Good Morning Hong Kong

Good Morning Hong Kong

Sometimes it life, it get so complicated you just want to settle down for a simple coffee. Here is a quick update of what has been happening in these last few weeks. 


Green Tea Latte



Multi light source, creates this gradient-ed shadow



My instagram, text play, it actually makes the message clearer



This is my friend EC, at working teaching the future film makers of tomorrow



I love Chi Chi



This is a little production I am involved it Shhhhhh....



One Day some day


This is a Octopus card machine that has gone to sleep



I am training to focus my eyes

Life after Urumuqi has cemented something quite unpredictable for me, which is to expect the unpredictable, and trust that something will come of it all. Life is life a roller coaster, just ride it enjoy it, and your life will be easier to bear. You can't know what is coming, or predict it for that matter, so why try. This is Adam B C, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment