Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Fitting in Shanghai

Shanghai Fitting

Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, this report is all about my last weeks adventure to the most North Western region of China. A place called Urumuqi, this place is full of opportunity and hopes for the future. Perhaps not for a young man, but for the common investor it is a hit, mines everywhere, wind farms as far as the eye can see, and logistic all day and all night. But as for me, I was there to do a commercial for Volkswagen, my role was to be an adventurer who travels to strange locations to take photos. Which is not so different from my real life. MY first leg of this journey was a days fitting which is to be completed on Lu Ban Road in Shanghai. This is how the trip panned out. Hope you enjoy.


Booker ; "You might have a chance to go to Shanghai",
Adam;  "I will wait for the confirmation"



Got to stay positive



Waiting for a confirmation



At home cooking while I got my confirmation to go to Shanghai 


Here is a speak preview of the LG commercial, which I have still yet to see



On my way to the airport



My ticket is secure



Theres my flight off we go



My reading material for the trip, btw I lost this book after i returned to Hong Kong :(



Air China, what a beautiful day to travel


Adam and Hayden



Crossing over into Shanghai's Business district



Heading to the Fitting Safe House



I feel like a fly



While waiting, I love to play with props



Taxing back to Pudong Air Terminal



Love the Aesthetics of this Terminal



A Quite drink and conversation with Hayden



My Return to Hong Kong after a days fitting in Shanghai, this is Pudong Airport


Cathy a comforting image to me, this image assures me i am going home

The pen is mightier than the sword, this is the point of inspiration



On the platform back to the Starz office



This is the American Hong KOng Actor Brian, with me for a photo at thew stars studio.



Thinking about thinking



The Familiar moon is in the corner, how cute.



The Awesome Gobo used to create the above stunning image of the moon. I think it looks like looking out of a space ship round window.



Back in Hong Kong Oil Street, preparing my mind for tomorrows trip back to Shanghai and then Urumuqi. So the "maybe" said by my Booker earlier was real after all

That was my day trip to Shanghai. The whole trip was like a dream to me, I really find it difficult to believe what really just happened. I need to keep focused and keep my mind in this dream like reality and preform the tasks ahead me and everything will be all OK. One step at a time, thanks for Visiting, Adam B C out.



No comments:

Post a Comment