Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Back to Hong Kong

Urumuqi to Shanghai and then back to Hong Kong

Reversing the journey, now it was time for me to return home. The fun is over and it is time to reset the systems. My energy was at an all time high, not only did I finish my job, now I was free to leave. I had successfully completed another job, seriously is a great feeling, to be presented with a challenge and to discharge all the duties that you have been give setup with. I really think this job is for me, and I love doing it. Also I get to see new and interesting things all the time. In this job I have hope. I may not get paid the huge amounts of money I always hear about, but at least I get to see how people around the world go about their daily lives. Here is how the day panned out.


The Sun rises here at 9 o'clock Hong Kong Time and Shanghai time. The whole china has the same time zone.



Once again Emptied, I later was to discover, deliveries are only allowed at night



My me in space shot



I say good bye to Urumuqi



Under the huge sky bridge again



Urumuqi sky line



The thickness of Cement in this area of the globe




Road Contractors



Romance in Cement



Chinese Embassy



We have reached the airport



Final Good Bye to my Shanghai Model friend



Petrol China



A simple Housing estate



My flight back to Shanghai



Dicos is competitor of KFC in Urumuqi



The people waiting in time





This is my Gate



Good Bye Urumuqi I will see you again!



The open field



Softness of technology touch down on earth



Bye Bye Urumuqi I will miss you



Bye Bye Urumuqi



Space transport



I have never been so close to one of these before



Waiting to lift off, yeah I got a window seat



Loving those distant clouds



I feel like I am in Laputa




I feel a bit like Icarus



Ready for my meal now



SO Beautiful



Can't stop looking



This is why I have a window seat



May not look great but this saved my life



All the way to sunset




The Glow of the afternoon sun



The Beautiful sun



My luggage's arrival bay



Arrived at Shanghai and waiting for my next flight to Hong Kong



I am home once again


Cheers to everyone that helped me out on this trip. Hayden, Shau Ming, the hair guy, Jeffery, Nicco and to the whole crew. Thankyou. My trip was an awakening, these sorts of things do happen to people, it happened to me. Just think business men do this on a regular basis. Wow, what a cool mile high club. I am tired hungry and sleeppy, good nite to you all, Adam B C reporting, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment