Wednesday, October 2, 2013

On the Day of the Shoot

The Day has Finally Arrived the Shoot day

The excitement has finally arrived, the shoot day. This morning I woke up at 5.00 am as instructed, then as I arrived at the lobby, I was instructed to return to my room. Call time for me has changed to 12.30. OK. a little more sleep first. And Here is how the day panned out.



The Distributions bay was all empty



Waiting like a fish



Rather interesting sculptures in the waiting area



A  golden one next to that other one



You can tell I was bored, the call time was pushed back, to I have no idea when



I even took a picture of my least liked sculpture



Staring off into Space



Then suddenly in the car and we are off




A older man rolling a ... cigar




Locals about there everyday business



Look at all those flags



Image of the CBD




I love the ghost image



A rather large apartment block




5...4...3...2...1



Lift off



Fall is here



Is it the road or is it me




Mainly trucks here



To me it looks like LA



Totally trippy



The mighty wind mills of Urumuqi



As far as the eye can see



Personnel carrier



And a Tank



A local home





To men walking to the near by school



Trees in the desert



Closer to the shooting point



So excited and happy



Wow I don't believe it



There is no fan aimed at my head this is real wind



My transportation here



Launch is served



Now its me and my Chilli Chick and Man Tao




If you don't push in your not going to get feed




One of the Props



Look at this dream like landscape



Movie magic



Human chain to the car



The sand or ash beneath me



Scale and Proportion



The Dressinng Room



A storm is coming



That is a power generator



Me and my Contact i like this distance



It is really windy



Cold and Dry



Nothing but man and nature



I like this look



Scale and Proportion



Before the Make Up



After the makeup

I can assure you this makeup did not last very long, in the cold dry wind. That was my personal footage on set, for everyone to see. What else needs to be hidden is what is called movie magic. I will post the final thing when it comes out. Thanks for visiting, that was quite a satisfying day. This is Adam B C out.

No comments:

Post a Comment