Sunday, September 1, 2013

Angel Tong

Hanging out with Angel Tong on set

Today I was onset with the well know celebrity Angel Tong. She is making a new music video clip for her upcoming theatre and my role in this video was her passionate lover. Which I played very well. I have no real idea when this video clip will come out, but know that I will keep my eyes open and show you all when I do get my hands on it. We were at Tai Po on a houseboat  Here is how the day panned out.



Waiting for the boat to take us to the set.



I get to ride a boat today



Happy on the Boat




A very good Sunday



My Luggage



Good Omen



Inside the house boat.



Angel Tong and I



Cute little Kitty



My requested hair for the day.



WInd in our hair.



In Angel Tong private Van.



The ride home.



Societies order.



Tracks of destiny.



One more look at the cut kitty.

All and all, it was a good day. I got to act (not just modelling today), we finished on time (early actually). I did all my shot with no NG's. After I finished this job I was a little disappointed it finished so soon. I wanted to do some more acting. But like always I need to be patient and await another accumulation of chances and opportunity and I will get my next event in this life's journey. For now I can sleep sound knowing I cam on the right track. This is Adam B C thanks for visiting. Out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment