Sunday, September 15, 2013

I lost a Job But agained a Weekend

Life goes on.

Good day to you ladies and gentlemen, this weekend I celebrated life, even if fate decided not to give me work and keep me hungry for yet another weekend. I was originally scheduled, confirmed and book for a job on the 14th. But, the masters chose to go with another someone else and only deemed to notify me at the last minute for a un-confirmation. Un-confirmations do not happen, or at least they should not happen, a confirm is a confirm. Where is the Honor in this world!!! But still, a boss is a boss, perhaps one day I will know what it feels like to be on the other side. Still the end of the world is still far away, and this is how my weekend panned out :)



Sheung Wan



A beautiful girl



Water from the mountain



Sheung Wan



Cats on the Hill



My litte concert



Overwhelming signage



The Pay phone



John Lennon Lover, and Actor, I use to watch him movies as a little boy



The SCUD, most promising director in HK in 2010 and in my opinion still now



She was not alone



Love horses



Moto Guzzi I love this BIKE!!!



Absinthe



Wasted



Where did you get those glasses Till



Es and the Architect


Saturday my Crazy Manga Style Hair


Going to Sai Gung



Waiting by the doc



Sammi and Adam



Heading to BBQ site



BBQ on a floating platform on water, nice.



Hong Kong Style BBQ



Hong Kong is the Future




Building block of Hope



The Sun set over the camp site



Cool Texture



Goodmorning Sunday



My polar bear look



My One eye only look



Lunch at Casueway Bay



Going to Vince's Studio



Monkey's and their Dicks


Inside Studio LC



Alien Technology



White Background a Model and Photographer neutral



The Sun sets over my Weekend



One more Sanpellecrino


Ladies and Gentlemen that was my unexpected weekend. Seriously my life right now is so unexpected, so many spontaneous things happen. It is getting to the point that if my world was not so spontaneous it almost seems nothing would ever happen out of the norm. But the reality part of spontaneous is somewhat difficult to cope with. But who am I to say what should be and what should not. I just take each day, week and now weekends as I can. This is Adam B C, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment