Monday, November 4, 2013

Onset in the Future

From the Future to the Present

Hello everybody, today I take you onto a set of the future. Today I play a character called James, and I have come back to hunt for a GTI for my ultimate collection. By the way this is only part one, part two is still yet to come. In this short film, I play with cutting edge technology, like the one in Minority report, well I guess it is kinda old now, but it is still new to me. Here is how the day panned out. 


Fresh on set


Make and hair by the great Zoe



Lighting make such a huge difference



The Screen location



Adam and the crew



Lighting and makeup does wonders



My hair cut before the shot



Future LED tech, today.



So great we got to use the makeup existing on set



Adam and Sam



On the futuristic Set



The Time Machine



Super close up of the time traveller



Adam on Set B9 reporting



Makeup complete



Looking into the future

That was a fun day onset. The lag time for this job was immediate, I tendered for the job only a day earlier, shows you that Hong Kong can be a fast place, sometimes. I would like to say it was a great job, and the best thing it is not finished, next Wednesday I go in to film part two. Looking forward to that. Thanks for Visiting Adam B C, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment