Monday, November 4, 2013

Meeting Stephanieeho

 My Second Mv with StephanieeHo

Hello everybody, today I take you on set to my second music video. Where do you suppose I can see the final result? Perhaps Newway? I have no idea, but i'm sure many other people will see it in Hong Kong. The location is Sha Tin, on top of the mountain, that area actually reminds me of LA a little. Well here is how the day panned out.



I arrived onset at 4 in the afternoon



Makeup done by the great ES




The houses here are so cute



Step the golfer and Adam the Actor



Later at the Gallery



Step impression of a squirrel



The hair the dress so sharp



Stephaniee



The brush I used to paint her



Getting later and more awake



The director Mr Dat



Victory



She is actually taller than me



A moment of silence



Doors of perception



Student and teacher



In the country side of Hong Kong



Hard at work



The painting couple of the MV



Reality is subjective


Thanks for visiting that was my second MV, I wonder if there will be a third and perhaps a 20th. Well I can wish can't I. I do believe wheels are in motion, but the road is far and long yet, I am only a bigger in this industry and hope I can make it though yet another cold winter. Still I am sure this winter will not be as cold. This is Adam B C, out.


No comments:

Post a Comment