Monday, January 13, 2014

My Trip to Australia

Going  home is never easy. It take courage and patience to deal with the things you wanted to leave behind. Facing those demons can be difficult and can even make you wonder why you decided to return to the the static memories of yesterday. But I have done it, I have gone home and have attempted quite well I think, to deal with those demons and I am still talking to you know, so that must mean everything is A ok for now. So here we are in the beginning of 2014 and I have had a blast in 2013 and want to duplicate and evolve the experiences I experienced in 2013. I look forward to opening the doors of security and let life blow me away. This is how the trip panned out. 



A lot of driving is always necessary in Australia



Blue skies most of the way



Blue skies and bush that is



Thanks for this great shot Es



Driving around in Sydney



With my favorite Australian Artist Wil Loeng
  


By the ocean



Such a peaceful place



My home Country



Natures gifts are plenty 



My Fav Street



The blue sky along the M1 highway



Good Morning to you all!!



Moments before the Fire works



The Harbor Bridge on Fire A



The Harbor Bridge on Fire B



The Harbor Bridge on Fire C



Its nice to be back in the security and bubble of a personal transport system



My Favorite beach Budgewoi



I was there almost every day



It was a really relaxing nice place to be



The beach slows you down



frees the soul



Water makes me feel at home



I will always be home here



I do love driving around, its like my slightly larger motorcycle



The High way



Piggy?



Wil Loeng's Wall mural



Eating seafood by the sea



Too comfortable here



I fell asleep



zzzzzz


Bondi Afternoon sun


I am going to miss all this 


This was the best aspect of my trip to Australia, the Sun, the Beach and the Family. Life goes on, do the right thing or the wrong thing it goes on. Time can never be bought back nor sold, it just keeps going on. Careless of the relationships it pulls apart or builds. Time goes on. B9 Reporting. Hong Kong I am ready for a new lovely romantic year with you once more :)



No comments:

Post a Comment